Basic Information

In 1996 Corcos celebrated its 60th anniversary of co-operation with the Freudenberg group. Today Corcos has two factories, covering 20,000 square meters in total, more than 600 employees and an annual turnover of 73 Million Euro (2003). 75% of production is for the domestic markets while the remaining 25% is exported. 50% of the production is absorbed by the Automotive market


Automotive Main & Subsidiary Industry