You are here: Home > Steel News > Latest Steel News > Ukraine’s ...

Ukraine’s metallurgical sector posts UAH 3.84 billion loss in 2010

Wednesday, 16 February 2011 16:46:17 (GMT+2)   -  

Tags: Ukraine , CIS , fin. Reports , steelmaking | similar articles » SteelOrbis News

According to the data issued by the State Statistics Committee of Ukraine, in 2010 Ukraine's metallurgical sector registered an aggregate loss of UAH 3.84 billion (about $483 million) compared to the aggregate loss of UAH 9.578 billion (about $1.2 billion) in 2009.
 
Accordingly, in 2010, 53.6 percent of the total number of Ukrainian metallurgical companies posted a combined profit of UAH 4.7 billion (about $591 million), while the remaining 46.4 percent of companies registered a combined loss of UAH 8.54 billion (about $1.074 billion).
Back All Articles
Back All Articles