- Latest freight rates from Banchero Costa – February 13, 2018
- IREPAS: Global supply-demand balance for long products still looks good but caution needed on supply side
- Goldman Sachs raises its iron ore price forecast
- Fitch expects iron ore and coking coal prices to moderate in 2018
- Schmolz+Bickenbach to take over Asco Industries’ French assets
- IREPAS: Exporting countries under pressure amid protectionism and increased capacities in target markets on
- DOC Secretary Ross to submit Section 232 study results “very shortly” on
- China’s value-added industrial output up 5.8 percent in Q1 on
- Steel pipe imports and the impact of trade laws on
- ArcelorMittal Europe to supply hot rolled coil for TANAP project on
SteelOrbis TwitterTwitter outputted an error:
Invalid or expired token..
Turkish basic metal manufacturing capacity use rises in January
Posted on by SteelOrbis
In January this year, the capacity utilization rate in the Turkish basic metal manufacturing industry was 74.9 percent, up from 74.3 percent recorded in December, while the capacity utilization rate in the Turkish basic metal manufacturing industry was 74.2 percent in January 2015, according to the provisional data released by the Central Bank of Turkey.
Meanwhile, in January of the current year the capacity utilization rate in the manufacture of metal products, except machinery and equipment, was 71.2 percent, falling from 71.5 percent in December and down from 72.4 percent in January last year.
The capacity utilization rate in Turkey’s general manufacturing industry, on the other hand, was at 74.9 percent in January this year, down from the 75.8 percent recorded in the previous month and rising from 73.7 percent in January 2015.