Mobarakeh Steel’s crude steel output up 14 percent in FY 2017-18

Wednesday, 11 April 2018 12:23:42 (GMT+3)   |   Istanbul
       

Iranian steel producer Mobarakeh Steel Company (MSC) has announced that in the financial year 2017-18 ended March 20 its crude steel production amounted to 6.45 million mt, up 14 percent year on year, exceeding the expected annual crude steel production of 6.2 million mt.

In the given year, the company’s steel deliveries to local and foreign markets increased by 12 percent year on year to 7.03 million mt, 82 percent of which was shipped to local markets, while the remaining 18 percent was shipped to foreign markets.


Most Recent Related Articles

Pakistan resumes bulk scrap purchases, prices rises for containerized scrap

Ukraine’s crude and finished steel outputs decline in May

World crude steel output down by 4.1 percent in January-April

Japanese crude steel output down 16.8 percent in April from March

Alacero sees risks from Chinese steel industry