- Trump eager for “trade war” despite steel tariff backlash
- Import scrap prices for Turkey expected to increase
- Latest freight rates from Banchero Costa – February 27, 2018
- US DOC releases recommendations for strong steel tariffs or quotas under Section 232
- Latest freight rates from Banchero Costa – February 13, 2018
- IREPAS: Exporting countries under pressure amid protectionism and increased capacities in target markets on
- DOC Secretary Ross to submit Section 232 study results “very shortly” on
- China’s value-added industrial output up 5.8 percent in Q1 on
- Steel pipe imports and the impact of trade laws on
- ArcelorMittal Europe to supply hot rolled coil for TANAP project on
SteelOrbis TwitterTwitter outputted an error:
Invalid or expired token..
Ukraine’s ferrous metal export down 41.2 percent in value in H1
Posted on by SteelOrbis
In the January-June period this year, Ukraine exported $4.296 billion worth of ferrous metals, down 41.2 percent year on year, according to the data released by State Fiscal Service of Ukraine.
In June alone, revenues from ferrous metal exports totaled $689.09 million, while in May they amounted to $727.31 million.
In the first six months of this year, Ukraine’s imports of ferrous metals fell by 51 percent to $316.08 million, with total imports in June alone amounted to $62.84 million.
Besides, in the January-June period of the current year, Ukraine’s exports of metal products by 45.5 percent to $499.41 million, including $73.70 million in June. In the given period, imports of metal products fell by 46.3 percent to $227.98 million, including imports totaling $43.78 million in June