- Trump eager for “trade war” despite steel tariff backlash
- Import scrap prices for Turkey expected to increase
- Latest freight rates from Banchero Costa – February 27, 2018
- US DOC releases recommendations for strong steel tariffs or quotas under Section 232
- Latest freight rates from Banchero Costa – February 13, 2018
- IREPAS: Exporting countries under pressure amid protectionism and increased capacities in target markets on
- DOC Secretary Ross to submit Section 232 study results “very shortly” on
- China’s value-added industrial output up 5.8 percent in Q1 on
- Steel pipe imports and the impact of trade laws on
- ArcelorMittal Europe to supply hot rolled coil for TANAP project on
SteelOrbis TwitterTwitter outputted an error:
Invalid or expired token..
Turkish basic metal manufacturing capacity use down in August from July
Posted on by SteelOrbis
In August this year, the capacity utilization rate in the Turkish basic metal manufacturing industry was 74.2 percent, down from 75.8 percent recorded in July, while the capacity utilization rate in the Turkish basic metal manufacturing industry was 76.0 percent in August 2014, according to the provisional data released by the Central Bank of Turkey.
Meanwhile, in August of the current year the capacity utilization rate in the manufacture of metal products, except machinery and equipment, was 72.5 percent, up from 72.2 percent in July and increasing from 72.1 percent in August last year.
The capacity utilization rate in Turkey’s general manufacturing industry, on the other hand, was at 74.8 percent in August this year, down from the 75.9 percent recorded in the previous month and increasing from 74.7 percent in August 2014.